If you are interested in joining this wonderful club filled with knowledge and excitement about gardening, consider the following types of membership! Regardless of your gender, age, religious, affiliation, or ethnicity, we welcome you!
We encourage prospective members to attend any club meeting as guests.
Become an active member of the Murrysville Garden Club!
- Be part of a club that has an incredible amount of knowledge and expertise in gardening
- Learn tips and tricks to help you in your planting prowess
- Participate in flower shows
- Attend monthly educational meetings featuring gardening experts
- Contribute to community beautification
- Engage in a variety of volunteer opportunities
Active members are required to pay dues as well as serve annually on a hostess committee and on a standing or special committee.
Candidates for membership are required to attend 3 meetings within 12 months prior to applying for membership. Applications should be made to the Membership Chair who will present the names to the Executive Board for approval.